Homebound Individuals COVID-19 Vaccine Enrollment Information
The Easthampton Health Department is partnering with the Town of Amherst to administer the COVID-19 vaccine to homebound individuals. Homebound eligibility requirements are posted on the photo attached. Individuals must be eligible and be considered homebound by definition in order to be eligible.
To enroll in the homebound vaccine program, please fill out the enrollment form here: https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=mv0XWNoJA0qjouaAUB4sUvbEk4G_tlNBgofyNdIi-QlUNk1IT0VLM0s2Q05GTTRRS1pBRlFNS0JWOS4u&fbclid=IwAR2TKhQY8DS2FXDylHnlUTr5izjj_Fp8uUlGgwTlx_VQRP4dpBwhGAzy79g
1) Your name will be added to the homebound list in your community.
2) You will be contacted 1-2 days ahead of time to schedule your homebound vaccination.
3) If you require 2 doses of vaccine for your series of vaccines then the Town of Amherst Health staff will come out and administer the second dose.
4) For your appointment please have ready: your ID & medical insurance card.
5) If you have any questions or need assistance enrolling in the program, please contact the Health Department at 413-529-1400 ext. 430 or firstname.lastname@example.org
6) If you are already on our homebound waitlist, we will reach out to you in the next few days and enroll you over the phone.