The Easthampton Public Library offers an opportunity for New English Speakers to practice in a comfortable and welcoming environment and to gain confidence in general communication and in the communication skills needed in ordinary everyday life situations.
Students will learn to:
- Improve their pronunciation
- Build their vocabulary, including slang and idioms
- Improve their comprehension
- Build cross cultural skills
- Gain confidence when speaking English
- Build life skills useful for seeking medical care, opening bank accounts, job searches and interviews
Classes will meet for one hour twice a week, with flexibility for participants to join once or twice a week as suits their schedule. The schedule can be adjusted to suit the participants’ own schedule needs once the group is formed.
The initial round of sessions will run for five weeks, beginning Feb 17 & 20. Saturdays will be 10AM-11AM and Tuesdays will be 6PM-7PM.
For reservations or inquiries please contact Katya at email@example.com