May 17, 2022
Contact: Bri Eichstaedt, REHS/RS, Health Director
Millside Park COVID-19 Testing Site Update
The Millside Park COVID-19 testing site will be transitioning from a drive-through format to a walk-up kiosk beginning on Thursday, May 19, 2022. A small kiosk will be located at the entrance to Millside Park. Those looking to be tested should park and walk up to the kiosk. The testing schedule will remain the same.
To book an appointment for the Millside Park location, please visit: https://book.curative.com/sites/34189.
Curative also offers multiple testing sites in the area, including Holyoke and Westfield. To search all available Curative sites, please visit: www.curative.com. To search additional locations in Massachusetts, please visit: https://www.mass.gov/info-details/find-a-covid-19-test.
- Appointments preferred but not required
- Open to the public, no minimum age
- Free testing for all, including uninsured. If you have insurance, this site may bill your insurance for the test at no cost to you
- Results are typically received 24-48 hours once the swab arrives at the lab, not from when the test is taken. However, results may be delayed due to inclement weather, increased testing, etc. Results times are estimated and not guaranteed. You can track the status of your appointment here: https://book.curative.com/manage
- Type of test: PCR
- The site may be closed due to inclement weather or holidays
Monday - 8:30 AM- 11:30 AM (closed on May 30th for Memorial Day)
Tuesday - 8:30 AM to 11:30 AM
Wednesday - No testing
Thursday - 8:30 AM to 11:30 AM
Friday - 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM
Saturday - 10 AM to 1:00 PM