August 24, 2022
HYBRID MEETING by Google Meet and in person at 50 Payson Ave., Conf. Rm.1, 1stflr
Community Relations Committee
Wednesday, August 24, 2022
Remote meeting as allowed per Governor Baker’s March 12, 2020, Executive Order Suspending Certain Provisions of the Open Meeting Law, as extended by acts of the Massachusetts Legislature to March 31, 2023
This will be a hybrid meeting with in-person and remote options
Join with GOOGLE MEET
Video call link: https://meet.google.com/mbj-bjny-pto
Or dial: 4957-649-4957 (US) +1 314 PIN: 394 470 317#
For more phone numbers: https://tel.meet/mbj-bjny-pto?pin=3128069956207
1. Start Recording/Call to Order.
2. Roll Call.
4. Approval of Minutes.
5. Public Speak.
6. Presentation by representatives of ChangetheMassFlag.com via transcript or summary.
7. Review of committee membership, attendance, group cohesion and moving forward.
8. Review of CRC mission and applicable survey results.
9. Review of CRC “parking lot” document.
10. Discussion of bylaws and bylaw development.
11. Discussion of best days and times for regular meetings of the CRC, including the next meeting date.
The above listing of matters are those reasonably anticipated to be discussed at the meeting. Not all items listed may in fact be discussed and other items not listed may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.