Planning Board meetings are held the 1st and 3rd Tuesday of every month. The Planning Department accepts new applications for projects pursuant to these Public Hearing Procedures (PDF).
If you have questions, would like to discuss a potential or pending project application, or submit written comments to the Planning Board, please contact Jeff Bagg (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
Current Applications, Agenda Items, and Recently Approved Decisions
The following applications are either currently under review by the Board in public meeting or are scheduled for an upcoming agenda:
282 Loudville Road - Multifamily (up to 15 new single family dwellings) - The initial Public Hearing for this project will be held hybrid (virtual and in person) on November 28, 2023
- Jesse Belcher-Timme, Chairperson
- Christopher Cockshaw
- Harry Schumann
- James Zarvis
- Daniel J. Hartman
- Kenneth Iavecchia, Associate Member
The Planning Board reviews most development projects in the city including residential and commercial properties. This is done through subdivision regulation, site plan approval, and the issuance of special permits. Additionally, the Board proposes amendments to the Zoning Ordinance and is the keeper of the City's Master Plan.
Rules and Regulations
- 1990 Subdivision Regulations (PDF)
- 2017 Planning Board Rules and Regulations (PDF)
- Zoning Ordinance (PDF)
- Smart Growth Design Standards (2021) (PDF)
- Smart Growth Zoning Districts (2010) (PDF)
- Zoning Map (PDF)
- Planning Board Meeting schedule 2022
- Planning Board Meeting schedule 2023
- View Attorney General Memo RE: Site Visits