Community Preservation Act Committee
The CPA Committee typically meets the 3rd Thursday of every month at 6:15pm.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
Easthampton adopted the Community Preservation Act in 2001. The Act creates a 3% tax surcharge which generates revenue for projects addressing open space, affordable housing, historic preservation and recreation. The Committee makes recommendations to the City Council on the expenditure of those funds.
For more information about the Community Preservation Act, visit the Massachusetts Community Preservation Coalition Website
Application Forms & Related Information
- Skate Park CPA Application, Concepts, Wetland Report, Design RFP & Responses 2021 (PDF)
- City Space Old Town Hall Final Study (PDF)
- CitySpace Old Town Hall Study Drawings (PDF)
- Cook Road Drinking Water Supply Protection (PDF)
- Dog Park Pre Design (PDF)
- Single Room Occupancy Housing Capital Needs Assessments (PDF)