Commission on Disability
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
- Angelique Baker, Chair
- Eli Damon, Vice-Chair
- Jeff Bagg, ADA Coordinator/City Planner
- Jamie Webb, Assistant City Planner
- Jeffrey A. Brown
- Kate DaSilva
- Bryce LaPlante
- Robert Nichols
- Kelsey Hall
- Kathay Parker
It is the Mission of the Commission on Disability, in conjunction with the Americans with Disabilities Act, to bring Easthampton into compliance with all rules and regulations relating to disability access within our community.
- The Commission provides public outreach and education on disabilities, recommends changes to increase access to all in municipal, business, and public buildings and sites.
- The Commission will work with the City and the business sector for accommodations that will be a benefit to all people.
- The Commission will review proposals and recommend changes it feels necessary for the well-being of disabled persons within the community.
- The Commission will work to increase awareness and community cooperation.
- The Commission on Disability will serve as a resource for information pertaining to the American with Disabilities Act.
- ADA Update - A Primer for Small Businesses (PDF)
- Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA) Grievance Procedure (PDF)
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Non-Discrimination Notice (PDF)
- Commission on Disability Mission Statement (PDF)
- Commission on Disability Rules and Regulations (November 2017) (PDF)
- List of Area Services (PDF)
- Voting Rights Information for Individuals with Disabilities (PDF)