The Easthampton Contributory Retirement System is a retirement system for the eligible employees of the City of Easthampton and the Easthampton Housing Authority. This system is regulated under Chapter 32 of the Massachusetts General Laws and is overseen by the Public Employee Retirement Administration Commission (PERAC).
Retirement Pay Information
Retirees are paid on the last day of the month, unless it falls on a weekend or holiday. If it falls on a weekend or holiday, retirees are paid the last business day of the month.
Public Records Requests
All public records requests pertaining to retirement records should be directed to Retirement Administrator Kymme Wood.
Review Public Records Guidelines (PDF) regarding access to public records, promptness of access, and requests for public records
Easthampton Retirement Board Members
- Donald Emerson, Chair (elected member - term expires June 5, 2023)
- Connie Sullivan, Vice-Chair (5th member - appointed - term expires July 28, 2024)
- David Mottor (elected member - term expires Jan. 24, 2025)
- Hetal Patel, City Auditor (Ex-Officio)
- Jennifer Gallant , City Treasurer (appointed by Mayor - term expires Dec. 31, 2022)